What’s in it for you:
- More than one third of companies with over $10 billion market cap in Japan are IHS Markit's Corporate Solution clients. Gain experience working with some of the biggest companies in Japan.
- Be a part of a dynamic group with wide range of experiences. Backgrounds range from sell-side and buy-side analysts, traders, fund managers, equity sales, financial information vendors, and annual report firms.
- Build deep and meaningful relationships with a broad range of corporates across many sectors, and industries.
- Opportunity to grow and move within a fast-growing business within the region and globally
- Aggressive compensation plan to reward high achievers
Work will involve:
- Provide Client Senior Management and Investor Relations Officers with insight into market activities regards their stock through research on the buying and selling by institutional investors.
- Build relationships with clients to understand their Investor Relations needs and to provide solutions using full range of Corporate Solutions services.
- Work with Junior SID Research Analyst to build reports analyzing ownership of client shares by institutional investors.
- Communicate internally with other global offices to coordinate project launch to completion
- Conduct Analysis of public and proprietary data to create various analytical reports on market activity.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
- Fluency in verbal and written business Japanese
- English communication skills is big plus and opens up opportunities to work more closely with global IHS Markit colleagues
- Strong client communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and enjoys new challenges
- Experience in Investor Relations or Financial Industry is a big plus
- Ability to work together as a team is critical
- Attention to detail
- Experience working collaboratively within a multi-national corporation
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.