- Build knowledge and understanding of HR policies, practices and procedures including employee benefits as this role will be responsible for responding to all queries (‘tickets’) raised in Service Now (internal HR case management system) by employees in the EMEA region within the agreed Service Level Agreement (48 hours).
- Approve all absence data requests in Workday (HR system) as required.
- Provide visa letters for employees either travelling to a non-EU country or travelling into the EU on business.
- Generate employment certificates e.g. for a loan/childcare/rental etc.
- Process any employee changes in Workday and provide documentation for employee as per local practices and legislation.
- Assist the onboarding team with onboarding processes for all new hires. This includes both Workday and non-Workday (internal HR system) processes as needed to meet country specific requirements.
- As part of the onboarding process, ensure the background check is carried out and completed prior to the candidate joining, using our third-party provider.
- Assist the offboarding team with offboarding process both in and outside of Workday (internal HR system) ensuring follow up with the employee.
- Provide information monthly regarding any employee changes, all types of leave, meal vouchers and gift vouchers in a report to EMEA payroll by agreed dates. This information must back up the data already recorded in Workday (HR system).
- Maintain both the physical employee files as well as e-files.
- Provide reporting to the relevant authorities as and when required.
- Provide cover for other EMEA countries for holiday/sickness as and when required.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a HR Services structure and ideally within a global organization.
- Fluent English and Romanian or Polish (written and spoken) ideally along with another European language (French or Spanish preferred)
- Good working knowledge of Workday and / or Service Now would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of HR policies, processes and system implementation.
- Solution orientated mindset, committed to resolving issues and attending to customer needs in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail and accurate in providing information to meet the request from the customer.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and good judgement in resolving issues
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.