The Operational Risk and Regulatory and Compliance (ORRC) team offers a suite of Products that provide solutions for our clients with Tax Validation, Document Exchange and Outreach campaigns that helps manage Counterparty and Vendor risk. This includes four main product lines Know Your 3rd Party (KY3P), Counterparty Manager (CPM), CTI Tax Solutions (CTI) and Know Your Customer (KYC)
The Managed Services team supports Outreach & Client Engagement, Response Assessment and Internal Operations. The KY3P team is seeking a high energy, detail driven and personable Managed Services Specialist to lead our clients to the finish line. The Managed Services Specialist, will play a critical role as the main point of contact for our clients throughout all phases of their Operation. The Managed Services Specialist will work with client’s post sales to ensure the client achieves the best experience while obtaining the most value from KY3P’s suite of products. In this role, the candidate will help drive the projects to success, deliver the best in class service to all stakeholders, train users, and achieve user adoption.
The Managed Services Specialist ensures that new KY3P clients have a seamless and well-planned integration with focus on the following areas:
- Outreach & Client Engagement – manage client’s vendor population, coordinate platform registration process and DDQ outreach & follow-up process, provide DDQ assistance and resolve any client/vendor inquiries
- Response Assessment – performing completeness checks and verification of DDQ responses, coordinate external DVS review with service providers, assist with risk assessment and vendor escalations to Client compliance teams
- Internal Operations – assist with client onboarding & process kick off planning, managing client relationships, establishing client service framework & scope of work, address client escalations
- Training – fully understand process flows to deliver training materials, and provide demos to Customer and Vendors.
Duties & accountabilities
- Develop long-term relationships with assigned clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Client advocate, acting as the liaison between client and cross-functional teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions to satisfy the client’s needs.
- Accurately update work management systems for daily tasks, tracking and documentation of client data, and internal updates of assigned work.
- Must utilize strong adaptability skills and become an expert on our proprietary products, through classroom, web and on the job training and experience
- Facilitate user acceptance testing to ensure the product meets client’s expectations
- Manage multiple implementations, while maintaining on-time deliverables
- Increase vendor adoption of the platform through education of new product features and offerings, ultimately driving efficiency and cost reduction for customers and vendors alike
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside clients, and vendors.
- Work through new requirement discussions with the client and identify short-term workarounds
- Identify upsell opportunities for add-on KY3P features
- Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed
- Demonstrated expertise in Client Relationship Management
- 5+ years of experience in KY3P or similar product/service, with 2+ years of proven experience in software implementation
- Strong communication skills with exceptional presentation expertise
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills with a focus on quality and process
- Able to work independently, be resourceful, and display initiative
- Contribute on an individual basis and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
IHS Markit harnesses deep sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivalled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. We call this The New Intelligence.
IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, aerospace and defence, chemical, and economics and country risk.
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.