Day to day monitoring and downloading of Engineering & Regulatory content from supplier websites and FTP sites such as IEEE, ASTM, UL, British Standards (BSI) etc
• Capture and quality control of Documents and document metadata into IHSMarkit content repositories such as Document name, Publication date, Title, Pricing information etc
• Responsible for meeting individual production and quality targets on a regular basis
• Day to day monitoring and resolution of external customer queries related to Standards & Regulatory content.
• Responding to queries related to Standard & Regulatory content from Product Management teams
• Responsible for maintaining high degree of content quality by following documentation & SOP’s that describe data capture rules
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).