General Job Duties:
1. Fulfill data requests sent in by clients via email or phone.
2. Create/modify Microsoft Excel graphs and tables for weekly/monthly market reports and annual world analyses.
3. Proof and modify consultant text written for market reports and world analysis.
4. Create presentation materials in Microsoft Power Point for meetings and conferences.
5. Maintain and audit world trade database (GTI) for select products.
6. Gather and maintain data from public sectors for consultant analyses.
7. Compile annual World Analyses; including trade, supply/demand tables, capacity tables, and economic snapshots. Creation of client deliverables quarterly – tableau, excel and pdf. Functions as editor for the assigned annual analyses. Compile tables and majority of content to create a portable document format for annual analyses.
8. Support Operations endeavors to improve and maintain IHS processes and standardization.
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).