The Implementations Analyst is a client-facing role implementing new WSO Software and Services clients on the WSO Platform. Knowledge of WSO and syndicated loans is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Markit WSOWeb and Administrator ideal
- Facilitates client training and provides advice on operational issues.
- Participates in pre-sales activity often demonstrating product functionality and proposed timelines.
- Communicate with clients throughout the implementation project life cycle.
- Helps establish cost and time estimates for implementation.
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of the current and future directions of the business and industry.
- Visits client sites and has detailed working knowledge of how Markit WSO products are supporting their business.
- Initiates training and implementation efforts at a client site.
- Make recommendations for implementation of new procedures and best practices.
- Supports Management in strategic developments across the industry with particular reference to existing products.
- May act as a resource to assist product teams in the Scoping and/or Testing process.
- Supports the Project Manager on all business aspects and issues throughout the Implementation project life cycle.
- Leads business handover meetings to ensure Markit WSO Support have a thorough understanding of the implementation.
- Proven experience of knowing what it takes to provide a consistently first class customer service whilst delivering value added solutions to address customer needs
- Track record of identifying and analyzing problems, identifying and evaluating options, deploying sound decision making skills
- Able to organize self, including effective scheduling, prioritization and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel, completing tasks to tight deadlines
- Displays a resilient and adaptable style, track record of remaining calm in demanding circumstances, adjusting comfortably to changing conditions / priorities
- The role would suit highly driven self-starters with a strong desire to challenge and deliver
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills and a confident and articulate presenter to internal / external audiences
- Ability to build effective working relationships and establish credibility amongst a wide and sometimes demanding client group
- Strong team player and able to work independently as required
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.