This role has responsibility for growth of sales for Retail (hardcopy and PDF) for Engineering and Product Design. In addition, this role also has responsibility for the management of a number of existing customer accounts ensuring monthly and annual sales targets are met or exceeded.
• Accountability for driving revenue growth across the business line to meet or exceed expectations, including identification of revenue drivers and metrics to focus on increasing account volume, profit and penetration.
• Develop/implement a clear strategy to exceed quota. Plan and implement account plans for your accounts to achieve agreed sales/renewal and growth quotas
• Monitoring performance-to-plan throughout the execution year and adjusting direction, focus and sales initiatives as needed to deliver volume commitments
• Develop knowledge of IHS Markit products and capabilities
• Understanding the solution sales cycle and challenges, including the strategies of competitors, and leveraging this knowledge to hone sales strategies.
• Prepare and submit sales/activity reports as required.
• Highly organized and efficient at managing day to day business with multiple priorities
• Excellent writing and communication skill (English)
• Mature, confident & self-motivated with a passion for selling.
Mandarin/Korean/Japanese/Tamil or Hindi speaking would be an added advantage
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.