The Human Resources function has representation around the globe, supporting a total workforce of more than 14,000. This role sits in our Total Rewards team, which is comprised of professionals working across our total reward offering, including compensation, benefits, equity and global mobility.
This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced data analytics professional with a reward background who wants to work in a dynamic and growing global company to support us in building out our reward analytics capability, framework and approach. You will be working across all aspects of reward, providing not only data, but insight and context to support our overall reward and HR strategy.
Duties & accountabilities
- Responsible for the overall management of Compensation Analytics, lead on reporting and data analysis.
- Discover and rationalize historical patterns in large data sets, developing predictive models and creating automated data solutions to aid decision-making.
- Develop and maintain productivity models
- Conduct analyses on a broad range of compensation projects, including financial analysis of compensation programs and initiatives, (e.g., incentive design and planning, competitive pay analyses)
- Perform statistical analysis on data to draw out useful insights and present them to senior leaders.
- Assist with the annual Global Compensation Review process.
- Analyze data in the pay review tool to ensure data is relevant and accurate
- Assist with data audits to ensure data is accurate prior to various compensation cycle processes
- Prepare adhoc reports and effective communications and presentations
- Provide data/support for gender pay / equal pay reporting
- Create and provide monthly management reporting
Experience / Competencies
- Strong prior experience working with data analytics
- A maths or advanced numerical degree or qualification would be beneficial
- A good understanding of data analytics as they relate to reward and compensation would be highly advantageous
- The ability to apply and provide context and insight into data
- Proactive approach to work, with a strong sense of drive, ownership and demonstrated ability to take the initiative.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and able to effectively deliver presentations.
- Client focus with an ability to provide a consistently first-class customer service. Proven ability to become a trusted advisor including the ability to push back, challenge and present alternative view points.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Resilience including ability to thrive under multiple conflicting deadlines with demanding stakeholders.
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.