• Onboard new clients into the Catalyst for Insight (CFI) and other online customer facing systems.
• Maintain and monitor Control-M jobs, that populate back end databases for systems.
• Maintain data for OBIEE, used for dashboard creation.
• Create/maintain Bi-Publisher reports.
• Create/maintain Linux scripts, for extracting data from servers as well as databases to update back end data-repositories and configure customer facing products.
• Create/Maintain ETL processes (Talend, PL/SQL, Scripts, Python).
• Continuously innovate automation and quality control solutions.
• Call out actionable insights from large datasets using AI, Machine Learning and other techniques.
• Help migrate existing legacy application to AWS native solutions and design new AWS cloud native infrastructures.
• Review requirements, technical specifications and design documents to provide high quality deliverables.
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products or deliverables.
• Manages and responds to QA issues.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.