With a strong background in (3G/4G/5G) mobile network performance consulting and data analytics, you will be responsible for directly managing relationships with key operator clients. As part of the Rootmetrics R&S (Research & Solutions) group, you will be a focused strategic advisor, SME on wireless technologies and a client advocate for key European accounts. You will also be a strategic member of the European Sales Team at RootMetrics.
- As a trusted advisor and liaison, you will be responsible for identifying and assessing our client’s critical needs and representing those needs to internal cross-functional teams in a way that ensures excellent customer service.
- Strong experience around mobile network/device performance including 3GPP protocol understanding and radio network data analysis.
- Problem solving skills and an ability to over-deliver world-class customer service to large telecommunication customers in the UK and Europe. This could be specific root cause analysis of an issue using collected field data or big-picture trending across multiple periods & regions.
- Engaging with key strategic customers through the life-cycle of their contract through various post-sales activities, requiring strong client relationships and thorough knowledge of RootMetrics products and services.
- Prepare and present technical and analytical information to day-to-day customer contacts and CxO contacts, evidencing strong professional demeanor and presentation skills, extensive product knowledge and demonstrated ability to work equally well with customer network performance, consumer insights and marketing teams.
- Understand and explain our testing and reporting methodology to technical client teams.
- Think creatively about other potential products that will benefit your clients.
- Proactively support and train clients in the use and practice of our analytics.
- Manage and deliver requests for professional services, liaising with RootMetrics Research & Solutions, Analytic, Product and Operational teams.
- Have an eye for detail and a curiosity about data finding insights valuable to the customer.
Education and Experience:
- A numerate university degree
- Significant experience in mobile telecommunications and/or data analytics
- Strong RF background and understanding of mobile technologies, preferably as an RF Engineer (or equivalent) for a carrier or for an infrastructure vendor (or equivalent)
- Experience in drive test data analysis using one of ( Actix , Windcatcher, TEMS, Accuver) is preferred
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills, understanding of SQL & Tableau is preferred
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Professional demeanor and excellent group presentation skills
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.