General Job Duties:
eCommerce Store Management
- Serve as the eCommerce Store product owner in the site development process
- Build development plan for site enhancements, improvements, and bug fixes
- Write user stories for site changes
- Manage the development backlog
- Work with the development team to prioritize projects and develop release plans
- Communicate enhancements to internal & external customers
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the online Standards Store including maintaining/updating product ad content, landing page content and product content.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for incoming errors and customer issues related to the Standards Store, then diagnose the issues and work with the development and/or IT teams to resolve them.
- Monitor site performance, detect errors, abnormal activity, or incorrect data and work with appropriate teams to implement corrective actions
- Work with the Digital Media Principal to manage the Retail Pay-Per-Click program
Retail Standards Product Management
- Work with sales and marketing teams to develop and implement new programs.
- Work with internal and external customers to gather needs and requirements for new product development.
- Provide Retail-related sales analytics support for sales, marketing, finance, and management.
- Assist business development and management in implementing new content sets and contracts that pertain to Retail Standards as needed
- Assist in developing Retail Standards annual plans, budgets and forecasts
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.