This position is focused on the compliance, timeliness and accuracy of processing customer orders, renewals and cancellations. Incumbent will ensure revenue recognition accuracy, SOX and business rule compliance and customer delight..
• Ensures invoices are correct and dispatched timely to business partners
• Ensures revenue is recorded properly with regard to contracts to ensure SOX compliance
• Maintains open communications with customers (internal and external) to maintain customer delight
• Maintains complete and accurate customer information
• Enters all orders onto billing system for revenue recognition, inventory control, customer contact information, accounts receivable and sales reporting, ensuring high standards of accuracy are attained
• Undertakes cancellation process
• Sends out order confirmation and acknowledgement
• Coordinates with Delivery to ensure that delivery has taken place prior to invoicing
• Deals with customer and internal inquiries relating to invoicing
• Raises credit limits on system according to business / finance rules
• Updates customer details on receipt of change from customers
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.