What’s in it for you:
- Live research between issuers and buyside
- Feedback directly into Investor Relations department of client
- Analytical skills on market sector and stock flows : the rationale behind shareholders’ investment decisions
- Exposure to Ipreo back-end systems, research methodology, and training in expanding our contacts universe
- Further training in shareholder identification, Excel, fund flow analytics, report writing where required
- Exposure to whole Investor Relations workflow including contact management, shareholder targeting, perception, earnings breakdown, roadshow planning
- Opportunity to craft and develop daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports & feedback to issuers and key market players
What you’ll work on:
As a Market Intelligence Analyst, you will be responsible for consulting with companies in Europe regarding their institutional shareholder base and equity trading activity. The position of an Analyst in the Market Intelligence Group is a multi-faceted one that requires verbal communications skills, writing skills, research skills, analytical abilities, and financial acumen. Ipreo provides hands-on training in an atmosphere that fosters teamwork and emphasizes client service.
Successful analysts at Ipreo are detail-oriented, committed to client service, exhaustive researchers, and self-starters. Active telephone communication with clients and the investment community are required for success in this role.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree or working towards, preferably with a concentration in business, finance, or economics. However, all majors will be considered
- A minimum of one year of business/financial-oriented experience is required, preferably in Market Intelligence, Shareholder Identification, and/or Investor Relations
- Prefer familiarity with Factset, Bloomberg, Reuters, etc.
- Complete Excel mastery & data manipulation skills essential
- Additional language skills are advantageous, in particular Japanese and Chinese
- Detail orientated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Good communication skills, including written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with deadlines and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong phone skills
- The candidate must have a willingness to reach out to various parties in the corporate and investment communities
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.